21 Oct You Thirsty? The Official Draft List For October’s Tasting Society Event
Posted at 18:40h in Bare Hands Brewery, Burn 'Em Brewing Co., Indiana Beer News, Tasting Society, Tasting Society Member News, Uncategorized 0 Comments
If you’ve been to one of our monthly events, you know you can expect beers out of the ordinary, and Friday’s event, featuring Bare Hands, Burn ‘Em and Big Lug Canteen will be no exception. Check out the official lineup below, and click here to purchase your ticket!
- Blueberry Mr. Tea: Tea Ale boiled with green and black tea leaves and fermented with fresh blueberries. ABV: 6.6% IBU: 12
- Raspberry Mr. Tea: Tea Ale boiled with green and black tea leaves and fermented with fresh raspberries. ABV: 6.6% IBU: 12
- Duke Silver: Smooth, jazzy, rich robust porter. ABV: 7.0% IBU: 41
- Monks Made Me Made Burn Em: Belgian pale ale ABV: 5.9% IBU: 41
- Red Zeppelin: Smooth, drinkable red ale ABV: 6.2% IBU: 40
- And a special SURPRISE beer!
- Walter White IPA: An American-style wheat IPA ABV: 7.0%
- 574 Pale Ale: A single hop American pale ale ABV: 6.0%
- Reddy Kilowatt: A mosaic and simcoe hopped red IPA ABV: 7.0%
- ThaIPA: Flagship IPA brewed with Thai spices ABV: 7.1%
- Scorpion 574 DIPA: A bigger badder version of 574 pale ale ABV: 9.0% with added Scorpion peppers
- Mail Order Bride: Russian imperial stout with added vanilla beans
Big Lug Canteen
- Plgrimage A: Farmhouse double IPA ABV: 9.0%
- Kristofferson: American oatmeal pale ale ABV: 5.7%
- Flying Horse: Kolsch 5%
- Kings Jive: English brown ale ABV 4.5%
We will also be pouring Brain Dead Red, a New Zealand red IPA that Indiana On Tap brewed in conjunction with Flat12 Bierwerks and Eric Fox!
We’ll see you Friday!