About Breathe & Brew
The American Lung Association is partnering with Dallara IndyCar Factory to bring yoga and beer lovers together for a good cause. The Breathe & Brew session is a 60-minute yoga class and beer tasting. Whether you’re new to yoga, new to beer, new to both, or a seasoned pro, join us for a fun fundraiser to benefit the American Lung Association and help everyone breathe a little better. Breathe & Brew will be taught by certified yoga instructor and hosted at Dallara IndyCar Factory. You first pint is covered, but please BYOM (bring your own mat – or sign up as a VIP and we have you covered!) and wear comfortable clothing.
Dates & Times: September 9, 2017
10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Registration opens at 9:30 a.m.
Location: 1201 North Main Street, Speedway, IN 46224
Pricing: Before Event Day:
– $15: Student/Child (non-alcohol)
– $20: Yoga class + one pint of beer/soft drink
– $50: Yoga class + one pint of beer/soft drink and event tank top
– $100: Yoga class + one pint of beer/soft drink, event tank top and branded yoga mat
Day of Registration:
– $33: Yoga class + one pint of beer/soft drink
Represents the 33+ million who suffer from lung disease
– $75: Yoga class + one pint of beer/soft drink and event tank top
Helps 100 Americans assess their lung cancer risk with our online assessment tool.
– $129: Yoga class + one pint of beer/soft drink, event tank top and branded yoga mat
Represents the $129 billion in costs tied to lung disease
Looking for more? Check out our Perks Program and get free or discounted tickets to events throughout the year!