10 Feb Indiana On Tap Now Hiring an Event Solutions Account Manager for New Ticketing Division
Indiana On Tap has an immediate opening for an Event Solutions Account Manager for our OnTapTix ticketing division. This is a great opportunity to run and manage your own business on your own hours!
Indiana On Tap is the state’s leading craft beer media, marketing and events company. In early 2018, we launched OnTapTickets (www.OnTapTickets.com), Indiana’s premier online ticketing platform designed exclusively for Indiana craft beverage, food, music & community events. Our platform provides everything an event organizer would need to create a free and beautiful ticketing site in minutes. What makes our ticketing service different than any other solution in the market is the unparalleled (and free) local marketing network it offers and our industry-first Marketing Intelligence Report.
As a result of the success of OnTapTickets, we launched OnTapTix (www.OnTapTix.com) in 2020 to meet the demand for a similar, best-in-class online ticketing solution for the niche but massive nationwide market of craft beer, wine & spirits events. OnTapTix is different than any other ticketing solution in the marketplace. OnTapTix is the ONLY ticketing platform in the industry that spends their own money on (local), targeted advertising campaigns to promote each individual event to help sell more tickets. It is also the ONLY ticketing platform that automatically pays its event creators a share of the ticket processing fee of every ticket sold.
With events now returning in 2021, we are poised for huge growth and are looking to hire 2 additional Event Solutions Account Managers to sell and manage their own book of business and earn annual, residual income for all of the events they sign up. We will provide all hires with thorough training, ongoing weekly support, and a CRM software license with hundreds of event leads ready to contact. (Our CRM tool makes it easy to contact, organize and manage new leads and existing accounts).
This position will report directly to a Managing Partner of the company. This is a virtual position with flexible hours, but a minimum set of hours and activity tasks required each week. This is a GREAT opportunity for someone with a current job, but with additional, flexible hours each week who’s looking to start their own business–or someone who’s entrepreneurial in spirit looking to start full time creating and managing their own business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Contacting potential event ‘leads’ by contacting the event organizer of each event through a variety of possible ways. You will share our service and our unique value proposition. You’ll handle all follow up emails and calls as well. (This position is 70% online/email, 30% over the phone).
– Relationship building. This position is all about creating and managing relationships with event organizers.
– Excellent writing communication and conversational skills. This is a must.
– Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
– The ability and/or willingness to sell. *Our product is free to use for event organizers. We earn money through the processing fees passed off to the ticket buyers. You will be ‘selling’ a product that is essentially free for the event organizers to use.
– Patience. If you put in the work consistently, you WILL be very successful and the job will become increasingly easier.
– Free admission to craft beer events of all types all over the state of Indiana.
– Working in the fast-paced and fun environment of the craft beer, wine & spirits industry and joining a fast-growing media, marketing, events & ticketing company.
*A generous sales commission structure from every ticket of every event you sell and manage.
*Residual Income – We currently retain 98% of all events who sign up to use our service. Earn commissions automatically for ALL repeat and new events from your accounts each and every year. You’re basically guaranteed to earn more every year. Very little time commitments are required once a new customer (event) begins working with us. This is the beauty of our platform and our software!
*Immediate compensation after the conclusion of each event.
*Bonus incentives after your first month of employment based on activity goals. Earn money in the early stages while you’re building your business by simply contacting a pre-determined number of new event leads each week.
*Must be over 21 years of age to apply.
*Training will take place at our office in Fishers, IN.
To apply, please send an email, with resume, to email@example.com.