Episode 9: It’s All Kopacetic
Episode 9 is a doozy. We fired Dustin because of his Episode 7 antics, but that’s ok because Sean Manahan joined us to talk about his new brewery, Kopacetic Beer Factory. He brought along some beers that showcase his journey through the beer world. We also discussed a few Indiana related beer stories and then had a somewhat impromptu discussion on journalism ethics.
You can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes and whichever podcast app you use on Android. Make sure you leave use reviews as those help us rise on the charts. How cool would it be for an Indiana beer podcast to be #1? Help us get there! And make sure you check out the video versions of our show on YouTube.
- Indiana on Tap Tasting Society Marketplace
- Jockey Box Hero
- Meadful Things and Outciders Festival
- Simon O’Keefe leaving Evil Czech Brewing (WHY SIMON?!?!?! WHY?????)
- Tin Man Kokomo brews their first exclusive beers
- Central State recalls canned Gute Nacht
- Switchyard Brewing finally finds a place to call home
- AB-InBev’s minority stake in RateBeer has been revealed
- People’s Brewing Ol’ Tavern
- Flat12 Bierwerks Barrel Aged Pogue’s Run Porter
- Kopacetic Beer Factory IPA
- Kopacetic Beer Factory Cherrywood Smoked Rye Amber