Episode 14: It’s not Augustfest
We packed a lot into this two-hour show. Joshua Hull – famed director of such classics as Beverly Lane, The Impersonators, and Chopping Block, as well as Scarlet Lane’s assistant brewer – joined the podcast to talk HorrorHound weekend, HorrorHound Ale Part 2, and horror movies. After separate trips to San Diego and Grand Rapids, MI, we just kept the beer flowing throughout the show, which led to some interesting tangents (IT’S NOT AUGUSTFEST!). You can easily follow Joshua on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with his movie and beer making.
We are a proud member of the Hopped Up Network! Once you’ve finished listening to this episode, check out similar beer podcasts from around North American on the network! If you haven’t already, please subscribe, rate, and leave us a review on iTunes or Google Play.
The Indiana on Tap Podcast is sponsored by the Indiana On Tap Tasting Society Marketplace, Indiana’s premier craft beer membership and rewards program. For only $59.95 per year, members will receive over 165+ offers in the Indiana On Tap mobile app that is good for over $900 toward free and discounted flights, growler fills, pints, food, glassware and more at over 105 different breweries and participating locations all over the state. If you love craft beer, there simply isn’t anything like it. Our listeners can use the promo code ‘PODCAST‘ and receive $10 off of their membership.
- Hendricks County Hoppy Halloween
- 5th Annual Pumpkin, Cider, and Fall Beer Festival
- Scarlet Lane’s Halloween Prom Night – The Revenge
- Sun King Brewery Raises Spirits with New Details on Craft Distillery and Tap Room in Carmel
- HorrorHound Ale Part 2 to Launch at Indy HorrorHound Weekend
- Struggling for inspiration? A pint of beer could release creative block, say scientists
- 1520 Hefeweizen – Grand Junction Brewery
- HorrorHound Part 2 – Scarlet Lane Brewing
- Salem IPA – Scarlet Lane Brewing
- Katrina – Scarlet Lane Brewing
- Death to Cereal – Urban Family Brewing
- Ibex Cellar: Imperial Coffee Stout – Schlafly Brewery
- Xocoveza Charred – Stone Brewing
- Habanango – Brewery Vivant