11 Dec Sugar Creek Malt Co. Is Looking For An Assistant Maltster!
Are looking for that perfect opportunity to break into the craft beer industry? Sugar Creek Malt Co. (Lebanon, IN) is hiring an Assistant Maltster! This is a great opportunity to work for one of the leading suppliers of malt for Indiana craft breweries and brewery supply shops. Are you someone who enjoys hard work and is passionate about the brewing, farming, and/or distilling industry? Then this position may be right for you.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing grain through the entire process of malting
- Smoking grain in the smokehouse
- Eventually roasting grains in the soon-to-come roasthouse
- Delivering grain to breweries
- Attending brewing and distilling events throughout the Midwest
- Farm and field work
A brewing and/or farming background is prefered, and applicants must have a strong back – there is lots of shoveling in the malt world!
Anyone interested in applying may contact Owner Caleb Michalke at email@example.com or (765) 894-2461.