10 Oct Indianapolis Regional Manager and Line Operator Job Opening – (Michigan Mobile Canning, LLC)
Location: Greater Indianapolis Area
Compensation: Full-time, competitive salary
Managing MMC’s southern location:
◦ Leading and training a canning line crew
◦ Managing inventory in our Indianapolis-based warehouse
◦ Building strong, lasting relationships with Indiana breweries
All aspects of operating a beer packaging line, including:
◦ Mastering the ins and outs of operating a Wild Goose 250 canning line
◦ Troubleshooting beer conditions and mechanical problems
◦ Extensive cleaning and sanitizing of the equipment
◦ Enforcing quality control, efficiency, and accurate statistical tracking
◦ Working closely with brewery owners, head brewers, and all brewery staff
If the following describes your skill set, we’d love to hear from you:
◦ You have previous brewery or packaging experience.
◦ You enjoy working with your hands and have the mechanical skills to troubleshoot and repair equipment on site.
◦ You’re a self-starter who takes pride in his/her work and goes the extra mile to get a job done right.
◦ Your people skills are top notch. You’re customer driven and results oriented.
◦ You already know that long, irregular hours are commonplace in the beer industry.
◦ Traveling daily to breweries throughout Indiana and Michigan sounds like a cool perk to you.
◦ Not only is craft beer your beverage of choice, but you’re also well-versed on beer volume calculations and production brewery equipment.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at michiganmobilecanning.com.