22 May Indiana on Tap Podcast: Episode 7 – Getting Spicy at Evil Czech Liberation Day
In episode 6, Evil Czech Brewing invited us to podcast from their Liberation Day event. So we did. But not before making pitstops at Kopacetic Beer Factory, 18th Street Brewery, Burn’em Brewing, and Bare Hands Brewing. It was a fun road trip, ending with a great time celebrating Liberation Day with the guys from Evil Czech.
- Indiana on Tap Tasting Society Marketplace – If you are not already a member, what are you waiting for? $900 worth of flights, growler fills, pints, food, glassware and more all for $59.95 a year. And better yet, if you use the promo code “PODCAST” then you will receive $10 off your first year!
- Indiana on Tap’s Next Hop Model was a lot of fun again this year, and Redemption Alewerks and Metazoa Brewing shared first place.
- Books & Brews announced a brewing agreement with Flat12 Bierwerks.
- Upland Brewing and Penn Beer Partner to bring wood-aged sours to Philadelphia.
- The Indy Star named Indiana’s 9 most awarding-winning craft beers.
- AB-InBev has agreed to purchase Wicked Weed Brewing
As always, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Android and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. If you have any questions, comments, or corrections, please send them to IOTonAir@Gmail.com.