26 Apr Indiana on Tap Podcast: Episode 6 – Evil Czech Brewing Stops By
The podcast is back with Episode 6! Corey Patterson and Simon O’Keeffe of Evil Czech Brewing Co. not only brought us beer, but they were kind enough to provide a brewer’s perspective on several news topics.
- Indiana on Tap Tasting Society Marketplace – If you are not already a member, what are you waiting for? $900 worth of flights, growler fills, pints, food, glassware and more all for $59.95 a year. And better yet, if you use the promo code “PODCAST” then you will receive $10 off your first year!
- For the third straight show, we poured Wabash Brewing’s Juicy Mutt East Coast IPA through the Bottoms Up system. And for the third straight show, it was delicious.
- Indiana on Tap’s Next Hop Model is this Friday, April 28. If you have not bought your tickets, make sure you do before they sell out. Plus we will be there and we are looking for fans to sit down and chat with us for a few minutes.
- Rock the Junction is Saturday, May 20. Grab your tickets today!
- Craftroads Beverage will be distributing Colorad0-based Avery Brewing Company to Indianapolis this summer.
- Tin Man Brewing in Evansville, IN is up for sale.
- Monarch Beverage will begin distributing Sun King’s beers in Marion County.
- Brewer’s Association has set up a beer nutrient database for breweries to use. This will help small breweries meet the new FDA nutrient label regulations.
- Evil Czech Beer Flight:
As always, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Android and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. If you have any questions, comments, or corrections, please send them to IOTonAir@Gmail.com.