21 Mar Indiana On Tap is Hiring a New Part-Time Membership Program Manager
Part-Time Membership Program Manager
Due to the continued growth of our Tasting Society Marketplace program, Indiana On Tap has an immediate opening for a part-time Membership Program Manager.
Indiana On Tap is the state’s leading craft beer media, marketing and events company. Launched in 2015, The Tasting Society Marketplace is Indiana’s largest craft beer membership & rewards program. With over 145 participating breweries, distilleries and partner locations all over the state, our members receive over $1,200 toward craft beer, merchandise, food, services and more while being introduced to new breweries, beer & spirits for the first time. Each membership is integrated with our best-in-class mobile app. Members also receive discounts on tickets to events throughout the entire year, invitations to private, member-only parties and events, and additional annual rewards. If you love craft beer and spirits, visiting breweries and distilleries, meeting a lot of great people and saving a ton of money, there simply isn’t anything like our membership experience–which is why this program has been so successful and featured across so many major news outlets over the past few years. To learn more about it, visit TastingSocietyMarketplace.com.
This new position will report directly to the Managing Partners of the company. While the position will begin as part time, we hope and expect this role to eventually transition into a full-time position. The ideal candidate will be expected to to work approximately 2 hours per day (morning, afternoon or evening), plus weekend travel for events. This is a virtual, work-from-home position with the option to work at Indiana On Tap’s Fishers office whenever needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Assisting with the marketing and management of the entire Tasting Society Marketplace program.
– Fulfilling all new memberships via our highly integrated and automated custom software solutions.
– Emailing and calling members as part of membership recovery efforts.
– Planning monthly member-only parties and events.
– Setting up and working an Indiana On Tap booth at select events throughout the year (mostly on Saturdays) promoting the program and selling new memberships.
– Digital marketing of the program and management of online marketing campaigns.
– Creating and managing email marketing campaigns.
– Customer service to answer questions and troubleshoot any issues with our members (mostly via email).
– Helping Indiana On Tap onsite at our own 10 – 12 major events each year.
– Excellent written (email) communication skills. This is a must.
– Great phone and interpersonal skills.
– Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
– The ability and/or willingness to sell.
– Experience within the craft beer industry strongly preferred.
Travel will be required for (weekend) event promotion and sales. Indiana On Tap will incur the cost of travel expenses.
– Free admission to craft beer events of all types all over the state.
– Be introduced and get to know many of the state’s brewery owners and leaders.
– Working in the fast-paced and fun environment of Indiana’s craft beer & spirits industry and joining the team of a fast-growing media, marketing & events company.
– A high visibility role within the Indiana craft beer industry.
– The potential to evolve the role into a full-time position.
*Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
*Part time base pay PLUS generous commission structure.
*Must be over 21 years of age to apply.
*This is a virtual position and candidates must reside within central Indiana.
*Training will take place at our office in Fishers, IN.
To apply, please send an email, with resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.