12 Jan Indiana On Tap Hiring for New Part-Time Membership Sales Manager
Due to the continued growth of our Tasting Society Marketplace program, Indiana On Tap has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Membership Sales Manager.
Indiana On Tap is the state’s leading craft beer media, marketing and events company. Launched in 2015, The Tasting Society Marketplace is Indiana’s largest craft beer membership & rewards program. With over 150 participating breweries, distilleries and partner locations all over the state, our members receive over $1,400 toward the purchase of craft beer, merchandise, food, services and more while being introduced to new breweries, beer & spirits for the first time. Each membership is integrated with our best-in-class mobile app. Members also receive discounts on tickets to events throughout the entire year, invitations to private, member-only parties and events, and additional annual rewards. If you love craft beer and spirits, visiting breweries and distilleries, meeting a lot of great people and saving a ton of money, there simply isn’t anything like our membership experience–which is why this program has been so successful. To learn more about it, visit TastingSocietyMarketplace.com.
This new position will report directly to the Managing Partners of the company. While the position will begin as part time, we hope and expect this role to eventually transition into a full-time position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Setting up and working an Indiana On Tap booth at select craft beer festivals and events throughout the year (mostly on Saturdays) promoting the program and selling new memberships.
– Fulfilling all new memberships via our highly integrated and automated custom software solutions.
– Helping Indiana On Tap onsite at our own 10 – 12 major events each year.
– Excellent communication and conversational skills. This is a must.
– Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
– The ability and/or willingness to sell.
– Experience within the craft beer industry strongly preferred.
Travel will be required for (weekend) event promotion and sales. Indiana On Tap will reimburse the costs of travel expenses.
– Free admission to craft beer events of all types all over the state.
– Be introduced and get to know many of the state’s brewery owners and leaders.
– Working in the fast-paced and fun environment of Indiana’s craft beer & spirits industry and joining the team of a fast-growing media, marketing & events company.
– A high visibility role within the Indiana craft beer industry.
– The potential to evolve the role into a full-time Membership sales & marketing position.
*Part-time base pay PLUS a generous sales commission structure.
*Immediate compensation after every event.
*Must be over 21 years of age to apply.
*This is a virtual position and candidates must reside within the greater Indianapolis area.
*Training will take place at our office in Fishers, IN.
To apply, please send an email, with resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.