22 Aug Episode 13: Switchyard Brewing Gets Lost
Episode 13 started smoothly with Kurtis and Jeff from Switchyard Brewing getting lost and trying to podcast at someone’s house. But they found the Creative Zombie Studios and the show went off without a hitch. We discussed Cardinal Spirits two-year bourbon release, Redemption Alewerks opening a craft beer bar inside the Muncie Mall, the Funky Buddha buyout, and much more. Kurtis and Jeff also supplied beers that they picked up while traveling around Ohio but made sure to bring an Indiana beer, from Function Brewing, as well.
We are a proud member of the Hopped Up Network, where you can find other beer podcasts to listen to once you’re finished listening to our show! If you haven’t already, subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes or Google Play.
- Indiana on Tap Tasting Society Marketplace
- Meadful Things and Outciders Festival
- Hendricks County Hoppy Halloween
- Cardinal Spirits releases their Straight Bourbon
- Redemption Alewerks opening a craft beer bar inside Muncie Mall
- What is a Midwestern beer?
- Constellation Brands buys Funky Buddha
- Taft’s Ale House – Gavel Banger IPA
- Taft’s Ale House – 27 Lager
- Rhinegeist – Cidergeist Bubbles
- Brotherly Suds 7 – Ryebock Lager
- Function Brewing – Jalapeno Tangent