23 Jul Episode 11: Hop Farming with Eight One Two Farms
The boys from Eight One Two Farms joined us (well, joined Matt and producer Brad because Dustin had a “scheduling conflict”) to talk about hop farming and opening a brewery. Hop farming, especially on the small-scale, is a growing trend, but Eight One Two is upping the ante by introducing indoor growing, creating new hop flavors, and adding a brewery to their farm.
You can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes and whichever podcast app you use on Android. Make sure you leave use reviews as those help us rise on the charts. How cool would it be for an Indiana beer podcast to be #1? Help us get there! And make sure you check out the video versions of our show on YouTube.
- Indiana on Tap Tasting Society Marketplace
- Jockey Box Hero
- Meadful Things and Outciders Festival
- Mad Anthony Force to Rebrand Hopsquatch IPA to Mosaic Moon
- Sun King to distribute in Chicago and Louisville
- 2017 Indiana Brewers Cup Winners
- Independent Craft Brewer Seal
- 450 North Space Haze
- Six Points Puff
- 450 North Dank Candy – Rainbow Drops
- Golden Road Wolf Pup
- Brew Link Insert Hop Reference