The Woods Abide, friends!
Barrel aging beer takes time and patience, and Quaff ON! Brewing Co. is celebrating the glorious results of these efforts with The Woods Abide Barrel Aged Beer Festival!
Local and regional breweries will gather on Hard Truth Hills’ 325 wooded acres in beautiful Brown County, Indiana with their barrel- and wood-aged beers for a beer festival worth waiting for.
Join us Saturday, Sept. 28, from 1-5 p.m. to celebrate and sample these delicious, aged beers while enjoying live music, tasty treats from an on-site food truck, and more!
- The Woods Abide Barrel Aged Beer Festival hosted by Quaff ON! Brewing Co.
- Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019, 1-5 p.m.
- Hard Truth Hills, 418 Old State Rd. 46, Nashville, IN 47448
- General Admission Tickets: Early Bird (through Aug. 15), $50 | Advance Sale (Aug. 16-Sept. 27), $55 | Gate, if available, $60
- General admission includes entry to The Woods Abide Barrel Aged Beer Festival, event glassware, as many 3 oz. samples as the ticket-holder can responsibly consume, and access to all activities and amenities within the festival area.
- DD tickets, $10
- Designated driver tickets include entry to The Woods Abide Barrel Aged Beer Festival, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, and access to all activities and amenities within the festival area.
- Participating breweries who choose to do so will be selling carryout for festival attendees to purchase and take home.
- This is a rain or shine event. Our vendors will be housed under tents in the woods. Be sure to dress for the weather.
- Guests must be 21 or older to attend and have a valid I.D. with them at the event.
- There will be a food truck with food available for purchase in the festival area. If you’d like a sit-down meal — Hard Truth Hills also houses a full service, 220-seat Big Woods restaurant that is walking distance from the festival site. It welcomes guests of all ages. For more on Hard Truth Hills and everything that it offers, visit www.hardtruthhills.com .
- After the event, guests are welcome to stay on site for an evening of live music at Hard Truth Hills’ outdoor amphitheater.
- We plan on offering a shuttle between Hard Truth Hills and parking in town. If you need rides beyond that, please make independent arrangements ahead of time — taxi-type services aren’t generally available in Brown County and may require special arrangements if needed.
- September is peak tourist season in Brown County. We encourage anyone planning to stay the night locally to book lodging as early as possible.