“…in this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except Death & Taxes.”
Death & Taxes Day is an outdoor Evasion release and tasting festival, featuring 40+ Indiana-proud breweries, select wineries, live music by theShelby County Sinners & The Failers and local food trucks. We’ll open up our brewery and production space during the event, allowing guests to take a tour while sampling some of the finest beers from around Indiana! Taxman Brewing Co. will release a special beer for the event, Evasion (formerly known as Death & Taxes). Evasion is a rich, roasted and robust Belgian-style stout aged with Indonesian vanilla beans and rested several months on Kentucky-whiskey barrels.
9:00AM to Noon: Brunch, Coffee Evasion Tapping & Pre-Banding at Gastropub
10:30AM to Noon: Pre-Event Evasion Pickup, Evasion (non-variant) can sales & Evasion Sampling
Noon to 4:00PM: Death & Taxes Festival, Evasion variant releases (samples & can sales) starting at noon on the hour
*$50 General Admission ticket:*
– Commemorative snifter glass
– Two (2) 12oz cans of Evasion
– Sample pours of Evasion and all Evasion variants
– Unlimited sampling from the other breweries and wineries during the festival
– Ability to purchase additional Evasion 2-packs (while supplies last)
– Ability to purchase one (1) 2-pack of each Evasion variant (while supplies last)
*$10 Designated Driver ticket:*
– Non-alcoholic refreshments
All attendees MUST be 21+ years of age. A valid 21+ ID will be required for entry regardless of type of ticket purchased.
Looking for more? Check out our Perks Program and get free or discounted tickets to events throughout the year!