Indiana on Tap Podcast: Episode 3 – Selection Sunday
- Our picks for the upcoming NCAA Tournament.
- Kahn’s Fine Wines & Spirits held the Hoosier Hoppy Hysteria Beer Tournament. We didn’t know the winner on the show but turned out to be Upland’s Dragonfly IPA.
- Indiana on Tap’s Next Hop Model was officially announced. We hope to see you all there!
- Make sure to keep an eye out for Indiana Craft Beer Week events. It begins on April 22 — same day at Taxman’s Death and Taxes Day — and ends on April 29.
- Metazoa Brewing Co. announced a new head brewer.
- Scarlet Lane and Broad Ripple Brewpub announced the release of Hangin’ Tough, the beer brewed and dedicated to NUVO’s Rita Kohn. We basically just gush over Rita.
- Upland Brewing Co. is now being distributed in New York.
- New Day Craft is now being distributed in Kentucky.
- Yuengling is here…
- BrewDog announced their plans to open the DogHouse, a Willy Wonka-esque beer hotel connected to their Columbus, OH brewery.
- Kona Brewing is apparently not brewed in Hawaii. #TheMoreYouKnow. Because of that, the Craft Beer Alliance is being sued by two individuals from California.
- During a recent Brewer’s Alliance Power Hour, they reported wine and marijuana are cutting into beer sales across the country.
- During the show, we drank Scarlet Lane’s Eirik Bloodaxe, Chilly Water’s Chocolate Coconut Porter and Blood on the Track, and Indiana City’s Red Collar.
As always, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Android, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. If you have any questions, comments, or corrections, please send them to Mathew@Indianaontap.com.