Indiana on Tap Podcast: Community Support
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
We know, it’s been awhile since we posted a new podcast, but the newest episode is now live! In this one, we discuss beer, beer news, and beer events. More specifically:
- We review Scarlet Lane’s Eirik Bloodaxe for those who haven’t listened to our last episode (shame on you).
- We discuss a few events coming up
- Indiana on Tap’s next Tasting Society event is this Friday, March 10.
- Indiana Craft Beer Week was announced
- American Craft Beer Week was also announced
- Tickets for Upland Brewery’s Sour Funk Fest are now on sale
- Then we dabble in some beer news
- NUVO’s article on the Koelschip is giving back to charities in Indiana
- Do we really get 16oz pours when we go out?
- Untappd’s recent update
- We pay our respects to Flat12 family member, Sean “News” Lamb
- And we finish up the show talking about the beer events we went to
- Indiana City’s Ales from the Crypt
- Scarlet Lane and HopCat’s dessert/beer pairing
- Savor Lebanon
Make sure you check out the YouTube video — yes, we did drink as much beer as it sounds like we did — and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, make sure you subscribe on iTunes and leave us some feedback. We want to know what we are doing right and what we can do better.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or corrections, send them to Mathew@IndianaonTap.com.