Episode 10: Christmas in July with Flat12 Bierwerks
We’ve hit our first milestone! According to our producer, Episode 10 is usually when one of the hosts leave the show so we decided to welcome back Dustin! (OK, he was just on vacation the last episode, he didn’t really get fired.)
Valerie Green from Flat12 Bierwerks also dropped by to drink beer, talk news, and give us an update on what’s going on at the brewery, like Andrew Luck and Jack Mewhort stopping by. She also talked about Flat12’s upcoming Christmas in July event and even dropped some exclusives!
You can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes and whichever podcast app you use on Android. Make sure you leave use reviews as those help us rise on the charts. How cool would it be for an Indiana beer podcast to be #1? Help us get there! And make sure you check out the video versions of our show on YouTube.
- Indiana on Tap Tasting Society Marketplace
- Jockey Box Hero
- Meadful Things and Outciders Festival
- US beer industry creates over 2 million jobs
- The perfect temperature to drink your favorite style of beer
- Brew Link Brewing announced out-of-state distribution
- Eight One Two Farms getting into the brewing game
- Cucumber Kolsch
- Dan Patch Wit
- Walkabout Pale Ale
- Wheels of Soul Hefeweizen
- Pinko! Russian Imperial Stout